The Tank is a massive war unit that can absorb a lot of damage from the defensive buildings. The shot power is overwhelming and can cause an enormous damage to anything that hits. Its disadvantage may be slow speed, long reload time and a big unit size.
- The Tank is the third assault unit used in the battle for an enemy territory.
- The Tank has up to 8 upgrades. With each upgrade the Tank becomes stronger and more efficient.
- The speed of this unit is very slow.
- The shoot range is very long.
- The Tank attacks defensive buildings of all kinds but also buildings that are not used for a defensive purpose such as the Teleport.
Thanks to its long shot range the Tank becomes a very effective killer of towers with a short range. The Tank can be used as an independent unit but the most efficient becomes when it attacks from the second line behind other troops such as Scorpspiders, Robot Boys or Heavy Boys. If the Tank is sent as the only one unit it is able to absorb enough damage to break its path to the goal.
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Time between shots||Unit size||Produce time (HH.MM)||Produce price||Upgrade time (DD.HH)||Upgrade price||Instant upgrade||XP|